INVITATION FOR BIDS
1. The Government of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operations of the National Examinations Council of Tanzania during the financial year 2016/2017. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the Provision of Insurance Services.
2. The National Examinations Council of Tanzania now invites sealed bids from
Insurance Companies for Provision of Insurance Services.
3. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Biddingprocedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No: 446 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Insurance Companies may obtain further information from and inspect the Bidding Documents at the office of the Secretary of Tender Board, The National Examinations Council of Tanzania, P.O Box 2624, Dar es Salaam from 0830 to 1630 hourson Monday to Friday inclusive except on public holidays.
5. A complete set of Bidding Document(s) in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested bidders upon submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 4 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Tanzanian shillings One Hundred Thousand (TZS 100,000.00) only . Payment should be made through Account No: 20101100238 NMB Bank House, Account No: 011103001074 NBC Corporate Branch and Account No: 01J1013540000 CRDB Kijitonyama Branch payable to National Examinations Council of Tanzania.
6. All tenders must be accompanied by Tender Securing Declaration in the format provided in the Tendering Documents.
7. All bids in one original plus two copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain sealed
envelopes clearly marked ‘Tender No: PA/045/2016/2017/NC/05 for Provision of
Insurance Services, do not open before 1230 hours local time on Wednesday21st
September, 2016 must be delivered to the Secretary of Tender Board, The National
Examinations Council of Tanzania, P.O Box 2624, Dar es Salaam at or before
12.30hrs, Wednesday 21st September, 2016.
8. Bids will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening ceremony to be held at thePMU conference room of The National Examinations Council of Tanzania Bagamoyo road adjacent to TBC 1-DSM.
9. Late Bids, Portion of Bids, Electronic Bids, Bids not received, Bids not opened and not read in public at the bid opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL OF TANZANIA
P.O BOX 2624
DAR ES SALAAM
TEL: +255-22-2700493-6, FAX +255-22-2775966
SOURCE: NECTA OFFICIAL WEBSITE