Tumaini University Makumira Admission for 2018/2019
Welcome To TUMA
Tumaini University Makumira (TUMA) is a Christ-Centred University focusing all its programmes through the guidance of and obedience to the word of God by conducting and promoting higher education, learning, and research, through scientific fact finding and enquires to all students without any form of discrimination.
TUMAINI UNIVERSITY MAKUMIRA, IN ARUSHA CITY, INVITES APPLICATIONS INTO
2018/2019 AS FOLLOWS
BACHELOR DEGREE PROGRAMMES
1. Bachelor of Laws.
2. Bachelor of Education (teaching subjects from History, Geog, Kiswahili, English).
3. Bachelor of Arts with Education (two teaching subjects from History, Geog, Kiswahili, French,
4. Bachelor of Education in Mathematics.
5. Bachelor of Education in Early Childhood Education.
6. Bachelor of Education in Primary Education.
7. Bachelor of Divinity.
Form Six Applicants:
Two principal passes with total 4 points according to TCU requirements (see www.tcu.go.tz)
Diploma in related fields with average of ‘B’ OR GPA of 3.0
Holders of diploma award MUST attach Award Verification Number (AVN) from NACTE
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL):
RPL Certificate with B+ Grade approved by TCU.
Apply directly to TUMAINI UNIVERSITY MAKUMIRA
NB: Applications for Bachelor Programmes will be received from 18th June 2018 for applicants who
completed Form 6 and Diploma in previous years and 20th July 2018 for applicants who completed
Form 6 and Diploma in 2018.
Deadline for 1
st round applications is 15th August 2018.
Holders of Form 4 & Form 6 Foreign certificates MUST attach the NECTA assessment
MASTER PROGRAMMES (EVENING & REGULAR CLASSES)
1. Master of Theology in all Theological Disciplines.
2. Master of Education (Educational management).
3. Master of Laws (Human Rights, International Laws with International Relations).
Entry Requirement for Master Programmes (2 Years)
Holder of Bachelor Degree with GPA not below 2.7 from a recognized HLI.
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY IN THEOLOGY (PhD by Thesis) – 4 Years
Master of Theology degree from a recognized institution. For more details, visit TUMA website
1. Basic Technician Certificate in Information Communication Technology/ICT (1 year)
2. Basic Technician Certificate in Business Administration (1 year).
3. Basic Technician Certificate in Accountancy (1 year).
4. Certificate in Law (1 year).
Holder of Form IV (CSEE) Certificate or its equivalence with a minimum of four (D passes) in
Holders of Form VI (ACSEE) with at least a ‘Subsidiary’ pass.
Apply directly to Tumaini University Makumira.
NB: Holder of Foreign certificate MUST attach the NECTA assessment equivalence Form.
ORNIDARY DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
1. Ordinary Diploma (NTA Level 5& 6) in Information Communication Technology (2 years).
2. Ordinary Diploma (NTA Level 5& 6) in Business Administration (2 years).
3. Ordinary Diploma (NTA Level 5& 6) in Accountancy (2 years).
4. Ordinary Diploma in Law (2 Years).
Holder of Basic Technician Certificate (NTA Level 4) in the applied field from recognized
institution AND 4 passes in CSEE.
Holder of A-level (ACSEE) certificate with one (1) ‘principal’ pass and one (1) ‘Subsidiary’.
NB: Holder of Foreign Certificate MUST attach the NECTA assessment equivalence Form.
Deadline for receiving applications for Certificate and Diploma programmes is 8th September 2018
You can apply online through: www.makumira.admission.ac.tz or download Application Form
www.makumira.ac.tz or pick the Form from the Registrar’s office.
For more information, please contact:
Tumaini University Makumira
P. O. Box 55 USA-RIVER, ARUSHA
Mobile: 0753008084 or 0753 293986