WHAT THIS JOB IS ABOUT
The Area Manager leads and manages a team of Sales Agents, Mobishop Operators, Loan Field Officers, Installation Technician, Dual Contractors and their customers – responsible for the full customer cycle i.e. Sale, Fulfill, Maintain, Collect and Recover.
• On time and high quality system installations at the customers premises or any other location as directed by Mobisol
• Managing Installation Technicians and Maintenance Technicians
o Coordinate Installation Technicians and Maintenance technicians to ensures systems are installed and maintained,
o Support recruitment of new Installation and maintenance technicians in the sales Area.
o Prepare the monthly installation monitoring report for the Zonal Service Coordinator
o Review Control monthly commission payments and payroll, follow up on faulty installations and inform Finance Department about deductions.
o Repossessions are aligned and coordinated with the Customer Finance department
o Identify the need for and recruit new contractors with support from Service Network Team Leader
o Responsible for disciplinary for installations and maintenance technicians.
• Support Conducting quarterly inventory audits for all Mobishops
• Stock takings
• Stock audit report
• Educating Sales Agents, Dual Contractors, Loan Field Officers, Installation Technicians, Maintenance Technicians and Mobishop Operators in applicable policies, guidelines, processes and procedures.
• Mentoring each SA, Installation Technician, Maintenance Technician, Dual Contractor and Mobishop Operator to enhance operational performance, motivation and engagement. Training and coaching of SAs on topics including pitching, sales conversation, closing, and building of strong and long-lasting relationships with customer
• Managing the daily work and activities of Loan Field Officers according prioritization policy on workout activities
• Deal with complex scenarios (customer not found, fire, violence etc.)
• Assessing internal and external causes for portfolio deterioration
• Participating in the recruitment of new staff and training of existing staff
• Monitor and review KPIs + provide feedback
• Conduct periodic performance review of Loan Field Officers
• Providing regular portfolio & compliance reports to the Zonal Sales Managers and Credit Control team
• Diploma or degree in Business Administration, Sales &Marketing or any other related field.
• At least 2 years of relevant working experience in sales and a good track record of performance.
• Fluency in Swahili and English
Working in Mobisol will give you a chance to drive your performance and challenge yourself to be the best. Mobisol being one of International Companies in Tanzania, it has a cultural diversity and vibrant young talent to spear head your professional growth and career. Mobisol Best value one among st many companies is influencing team work rather than individualism to achieve its goals and yours. This opportunity can help you experience this and more.
HOW TO APPLY
Documents to attach:
• Your current CV
• Your motivation letter, briefly explaining why you are interested in the position
Make sure that your line supervisors signs your Motivational Letter in agreement to your application.