Position: Production Manager Job Description
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to organize and oversee the manufacturing of soft drinks. You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of output.
- Supervise production team to manage and execute production projects.
- Coordinate with customers to develop project plan and timelines.
- Work with the team to plan, schedule and perform production activities.
- Assign daily workload to team members.
- Develop production program and guidelines to support company objectives.
- Schedule equipment maintenance and inspection on regular basis.
- Suggest process improvements to enhance production quality and capacity.
- Organize job trainings to team members to achieve production goals.
- Investigate production issues and develop resolutions.
- Determine equipment, material and manpower requirements for project execution.
- Develop project budget and maintain expenses within the budget.
- Recommend cost reduction initiatives while maintaining quality standards.
- Assist in employee recruitment, performance evaluation, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Monitor production activities and adjust schedules for on-time delivery.
- Ensure that final product meets quality standards and customer specifications.
- Ensure that team follows company policies and safety standards.