QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCEBachelor of Laws (LB) from a recognized University. Should be a registered Advocate with at least three (2) year working experience in same field.
Customer Care Representative
Being the first point of contact with the companies’ clients and providing an excellent level of service for any queries. A wide and varied role from dealing with queries, managing promotional offers, processing withdrawals, liaising with other departments to solve issues quickly, and other duties as needed.Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Resolve customer queries by phone, email and Live Chat (Market & rule explanation; updating client details; re-settling & on-line support; taking/processing free bets and resolution of any on-line games)
- Inform clients of errors/adjustments
- Liaise with other departments to ensure issues are resolved
- Provide support for the Sales and Marketing team in promotional and sales campaigns (as required)
- Offering support to the regional teams where appropriate
- Good communicator and the ability to explain things clearly (in all situations)
- Previous call Centre/customer service experience within a Sports betting industry
- Polite telephone manner especially when under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good team working ability
- Good level of numeracy
- Understanding of betting and a passion for sport
- Flexibility to work evening and weekend shifts on a regular basis.
- Previous experience of accurate data entry/settlement checking in the betting industry.
- A good educational background is preferable.
- Interest and understanding of betting markets/Industry.
Send your CV and Application letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.comEX3