Soma Biblia is an Evangelical Lutheran Literature Ministry registered in
Tanzania. Our main functions are Publication, selling and distribution
of; – Bibles, Christian literature and other Church Supplies to churches
and society at large through our book centers in Dar es Salaam, Iringa,
Mwanza, Arusha, Mbeya and our mobile distribution network.
We are looking for a dynamic, focused Tanzanian, and a devoted follower
of Christ, to fill the post of Branch Manager Trainee to be stationed
in our Dar es Salaam or Mbeya branch.
- Planning, coordinating, directing and controlling sales and
distribution in the lines of; – sales trips, church sales, town
sales, bookshop sales, etc.
- Carrying out sales to the existing customers and looking for new
- Ensure a professional presentation and decoration of our products
- Develop dedicated partnerships with shopkeepers and sales staff
- Draw up a list of all customers and track down their performance
- Carry out market research and draw up strategies for developing
- Exercise appropriate customer care and timely provision of services
- Maintain good relationship with churches and other Christian
- Carry out operations of the branch in accordance with set procedures
- Prepare product promotions and advertisement
- Prepare weekly and monthly marketing, sales and distribution reports
- Ensure that all stocks movements are properly
- Ensure that all bookshop, town, trip and church sales are properly
documented and accounted for.
- Ensure stocks at the store, bookshop, sales vehicles and church
boxes are periodically counted, reconciled and differences
investigated and made good.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by Sales Manager.
A. Bachelor’s degree in marketing or Business Administration or Commerce.
B. Experience of sales and marketing for at least two years.
C. Excellent computer skills in all Microsoft Applications.
D. Innovative, creative and solution oriented
E. Good at time management, flexible and honest.
F. A devoted follower of Christ with unquestionable ethics and integrity.
G. Excellent communication and negotiating skills both in English and
H. Ability to work in a team
I. Flexible to travel
Mode of Application:
Interested applicants who meet the above qualifications are invited to
submit a CV and a covering letter to the address set out below, either
physically, through email, or by regular mail: –
Director Soma Biblia
P.O. BOX 12772, Phone: +255 754 292995
Mwai Kibaki Road – Mikocheni B (Opposite Baraka Plaza)
Dar es Salaam
The closing date for applications is Friday January 25th, 2019.