- Identify business opportunities in target companies included in SOHO / Enterprise / SME, meet the assigned revenue targets by developing and building a client base utilizing proven sales techniques.
- Develop and maintain appropriate relationships with key contacts within the business organizations to promote CTS`s product offering.
- Quotes & Tender preparation and follow up
- Closing the sales cycle by timely collecting debts under your portfolio.
- Provide feedback from potential customers to enhance product performance and service delivery
- Keep a breast with market trends and monitor competitor’s activities.
- Develop and review the sales quotations related to SOHO / SME / Enterprise for the region.
- Produce daily, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Handle any other tasks assigned by your immediate Supervisor.
Person Requirements Essential
Skills: Good Communication Skills: Good Intellectual Abilities; Open to learning, never quitting attitude and decision-making abilities, perseverant; enthusiastic, team worker, results-driven.
Qualification: Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Electronics / Marketing or equivalent.
- 3 - 5 years of Sales and Marketing Experience in ICT Market.
- Maintains Extensive Knowledge of Current Market Conditions and Network.
- Good Knowledge of identifying business opportunities and predicting customer’s needs.
- Good Negotiation Skills and able to closes business deals.
- Track record of successful performance in ICT Industry.
- Able to plan approaches and pitches that speak to client’s needs, concerns and objectives.