Production Manager - Re - Advertised Jobs | Reports to: Managing Director
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Oversee production processes,
- Plan and organize production schedules,
- Assess project and resource requirement,
- Estimate, negotiate and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers,
- Ensure that health and safety regulations in the Leather production process are met,
- Monitor production process and determine quality control standards,
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules with various suppliers/Clients when necessary,
- Supervise selection, ordering, and purchasing of the required materials,
- Organize the repair and routine maintenance of production equipments,
- Organize relevant training sessions for the production activities, and
- Oversees activities of the Engineering department
REMUNERATIONAttractive package commensurate with one’s qualification awaits the successful candidate.
MODE OF APPLICATION.Candidates are required to provide their detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic certificates (Certificate of Secondary Education, Advance Certificate for Secondary Education, Bachelor/Masters Degree), birth certificates and three works related referees.
Please note that the certificates not certified and provisional statement of results will not be accepted.
The application should be submitted to the following address:
Karanga Leather Industries Co. Ltd,
4th Floor, Kilimanjaro Commercial Complex, Aga Khan Road,
P.O. Box 74,
Those who have submitted their application, No need to Apply