LEGAL VACANCIESOur client, A Commercial bank is looking to hire Junior Legal Counsels for Dar es Salaam and Mwanza branches and a Legal Administrative Assistant to execute the legal functions within the litigation unit of the legal department.
Position: Junior Legal Counsel (1 Post-Mwanza, 3 Post-Dar es Salaam)
The Junior Legal Counsel has the responsibility to execute bank’s policies and procedures and to take primary responsibility to defend, complex and contentious litigation cases and to be able to execute these tasks through the litigation process in accordance with the procedures, norms and laws in place.
- Should be capable of supporting the team to process debt accounts through the standard process, handle customer interactions to maximize cash recoveries and ensure recovery action is appropriate to the customer’s circumstances.
- Should be capable of assessing, recommending and implementing improvements to the Bank’s procedures.
- Be able to assist the HR department on employment and labour laws especially with regard to the procedure for the appointment, termination and dismissal of staff and attending to CMA cases for the bank.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills, capable of working independently and work with high discretion and confidentiality and be fluent in English and Swahili
- Candidate MUST be Practicing Advocate of the High Court of Tanzania, Computer literate and over 6 months of working experience in Recovery tasks.
Read Also:THE PREVIOUS LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (57+ POSTS)
Position: Legal Administrative Assistant (1 Post-Dar es Salaam)
Provide support required by officers in the Department and perform a variety of legal, secretarial and administrative duties within the legal department.
Manage the daily activities, schedules, diaries and documents of the team, as needed and have a strong ability to prioritize multiple requirements while being an excellent team player
Should be capable of treating information with highest confidentiality and be able to initiate, attend, participate, take and keep records of risk Management & control meetings
Should be able to provide fast response and work with utmost discretion and confidentiality and provide effective positive feedback
Candidate must have excellent communication skills, capable of working independently and work with high discretion and confidentiality and be fluent in English and Swahili.
Candidates MUST be Practicing Advocate of the High Court of Tanzania, Computer literate and over 6 months of working experience in Administration.
Candidate MUST have excellent handwriting skills.
Qualified candidates can send their CVs via email@example.com before 20th January 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.