Job title: Corporate Relationship Manager
Reporting To: Unit Head - Corporate Relationship Management
To achieve business growth for the Bank by acquiring new profitable customers; and selling Corporate Banking products while promoting sales of other products and services of the Bank to increase wallet share within existing customers.
University Degree preferably in Business Managements i.e. Accounting, Finance, Marketing Associate of chartered Institute of Bankers (or equivalent), MBA is an added advantage.
Work Experience and Skills
Three years of experience with similar responsibilities Interpersonal skills to create and maintain relevant business networks; and to effectively communicate with and manage customer expectations (internal and external),
and other stakeholders who impact performance. Sales skills to prospect and close business
Responsible for supporting the function in the Balance sheet substantiation processes, by assisting in the provision of financial and administrative support by ensuring payments are completed and expenses are controlled by receiving payments, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices according to established policies and procedures.
Ensure weekly debts collection and provide reports on a weekly basis. Assist in reconciling accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions. Weekly/monthly budget and actual report of Collections To ensure that all credit sales are booked in the system and invoices are raised immediately. Invoices should be delivered to the customer promptly. Ensure debtors reconciliation on monthly basis. Provide supporting documentation for audits.
Ensure queries raised by both internal and external customers are resolved in a timely manner and to the customer’s satisfaction. Assist in preparing for budget. Ensure good filing system is maintained at all times for ease of reference and retrieval of supporting documents to support outstanding debts. Perform routine accounting task e.g. control of posting process, overseeing data entry, posting of ledgers and preparation of voucher as assign by respective supervisor which may necessitate an individual to rotate in various finance sections.
Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
Bachelor of Commerce (Finance or or Accounting Option) or other related business Holder of CPA or ACCA registered with (NBAA)
Job title: Assistance Accountant
Industry: Transportation and Logistics
Reporting To: General Manager
Work Experience: At least 2 years of proven work experience as an Accounts Receivable Clerk Experience of working in Transportation and logistics will be an added Advantage
Send your CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 09th February 2019.
- Ensure availability of IT supportincluding on-call support for critical services
- Maintain the in-country IT systemsand integrations
- Develop and maintain OpCo level support processes and documentation
- Coordinate escalations and vendor related issues
- Availability of IT resources, support, assets and infrastructure to in-country operations.
- Audit IT security, process adherence, access controls and inventory
- Company process adherence and policy compliance
- Responsible for local vendor coordination, contracting, negotiations, performance (SLA)
- Drive and coordinate continuous financial and service improvements e.g. new API functions
- Country IT budget definition with finance
- Control and monitor local IT budget
- Day to day management, coaching and development of in-country IT support staff
- Recruitment of staff
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Global IT Service portfolio; act as a partner to OpCo peers and product managers
- Ensure tactical alignment between in-country operations and Group IT
- Planning and coordination of local IT projects
Bsc. in Computer Science or related field
A minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience in a position managing an IT function and projects.