Digital Director Jobs
- To define and execute the Digital strategy on all aspects of online including commercial operational costing (and technology functions) and to ensure that Digital becomes the preferred channel for Consumer and Enterprise customers for self-care, bringing an increased amount of sales and transactions online and is supporting other customer touch points.
- Accountable for setting and achieving the P&L for the portfolio of digital products, value added services, content services
- Supporting the brand with a best in class web, mobile and social media experience in the market through obsessive user experience and interactive programs.
- To enable delivery against current and future requirements and targets for sales, ecommerce transactions, revenues, contribution margin and customer satisfaction in line with the company Strategy.
- Drive down operational costs by developing and executing on the Vodacom Digital strategy;
- Drive down distribution cost through the use of digital channels for the purchase of services and goods, while increasing efficiency.
- To develop and execute mobile advertising strategy to generate additional revenue streams.
- To lead and develop their teams in the Vodacom way ensuring that we have the right people, motivated and engaged to deliver our business goals.
- Responsible for creating and developing new products and content services
- Establish proper digital reporting tools to continuously monitor the digital KPIs and improve the performance of the existing digital assets
- Manage the online care channel as means to reduce calls with Vodacom's customer care by building both cognitive and non-cognitive chatbots