Dar Es Salaam
Application deadline 2019-03-21
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
Years of Experience: 3 years
1. Preparing and presentation of Events and experiential proposals .
2. Managing existing and new clients to get more business.
3. Provide new business ideas to increase sales volume for the company.
4. Prepare and send reports to clients and the management.
Education and Experience:
- Degree/ Advanced Diploma of BA with marketing option.
- Fluent in English in English both spoken and written.
- 3 years experience in sales and/or marketing , Working in marketing agency has advantage.
Job Title: Marketing Executives
Reports to: Sales Lead
Location:Dar es Salaam
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
- Understanding the product and customer profile
- Analysing and investigating price, demand and competition
- Maximising profits through developing sales strategies that match customer requirements and by promoting products, services or ideas.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Develop and implement marketing strategy to effectively reach customers, communicate the value proposition of the product and influence purchase of product.
- Provide monthly product updates to management
- Undertake any other lawful tasks as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Diploma in Marketing,Bussiness Administration or related field
- 2-3 years working experience
- Commercial awareness
- Computer literate, English&Swahili language.
- A good team player with ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Understanding spare tools&spare parts is an added advantage.
To apply for this position, please submit your updated CV (max 4 pages) including a cover letter and academic certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 20th February 2019