MeTL Group is a leading economic force in Tanzania with major investments and successful operating companies in key business sectors. The Group employs more than 24,000 people across the country, in areas as diverse as trading, agriculture, manufacturing, energy and petroleum, financial services, mobile telephony, infrastructure and real estate, transport, logistics and distribution. MeTL Group began in the early 1970s as a small trading business with a big vision.
This vision, coupled with knowledge and skills derived over more than 40 years in business, has enabled the Group to grow exponentially into one of the largest businesses in Africa. Currently, MeTL Group's operations contribute 3.5% of the GDP of Tanzania. The Group plays a vital role in strengthening Tanzania's opportunities for growth and development in private industry-ensuring the country can reap the benefits of globalization.Assistant Fleet Supervisor
- Preferably from transport and logistic , fleet management
- Degree / Diploma in logistics and transport
- To coordinate with the sales department for vehicles requirements and allocations
- To coordinate with garage and mechanics for vehicles repairs and keep records of parts inputs
- To supervise repairs , maintenance and periodic service and keep records
- To check and report on daily basis vehicle accidents and coordinate with workshop for repairs
- To assist in development and execution of development initiatives
- Exposure to fleet operations
- Fluent in both English and Kiswahili
Only Qualified candidates will be contacted, Metl Company Group is an equal opportunity employer and hence we encourage special challenged and female candidate to apply.