OverviewTeacher Vacancies (3 posts available)
Iringa International School provides high quality, holistic education of an international standard. It is set in an inclusive, multicultural environment where we prepare students for a responsible role in the global community.
Iringa International School is seeking two experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated class teachers to deliver the IB PYP program in our primary school. We are seeking two teachers; for the middle (class 2 and 3) and upper primary (Class 4 and 5).
Iringa International School is also seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated English Teacher to deliver the Cambridge IGCSE English Language, English Literature and English as Second Language courses in our secondary school. Additional duties will include delivering a middle school curriculum that prepares students for IGCSE level.
Teacher Requirements and Qualifications
- Teachers must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching, Education or related subject (for Kindergarten, Elementary and High Schools) and be proficient in the subject(s) you will be teaching
- 3 or more years of teaching experience, including IB PYP or IGCSE experience
- Fluent in English to an international standard
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Confident and proficient computer literacy
- Clear, consistent and respectful communicator
- Must be a creative and compassionate team player who is flexible and willing to take on additional duties as needed
- Must have strong organizational skills and good classroom management
- Must demonstrate a passion for learning and sharing your knowledge with others
IRINGA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLDeadline for applications: Tuesday 19th March 2019.
P. O. Box 912
PHONE 026 270 2018, FAX 026 2725055,
Email: email@example.com CC firstname.lastname@example.org